Friday, October 21, 2011

Food


I was at the World Market and got some international food. Panettone is always used in Brazil for Christmas. I saw one made in Italy and got it right away feeling lucky since last year we didn't have a panettone since I couldn't find one anywhere. Hope it won't be too old by Christmas time. Blood orage soda is also from Italy. Got some grains including black beans. I don't have all of them in photos but here are some I got at Hy-Vee, Quinoa and brown flax seed. I got a huge amount of seeds and dry fruits like dried cranberries and cherries. The Gouda cheese is from the US.In the subject of food, I recommend you take a look at Francesca's blog (She's in Italy.)
http://www.fuoriborgo.com/fuoriborgo/2011/10/thoughts-on-food.html

4 comments :

  1. thanks for the link Angela! panettone seems to keep forever, and even in our stores is already for sale (TWO months ahead!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy. I love food. The Commissary (military grocery store) has a ton of great German food, like special cakes and cookies and things I grew up with. It is so difficult for me not to buy all of it!

    ReplyDelete