Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Zucchini Bread

One for us and one for the lady from church who gave lots of zucchinnis. I still had one left so I made these two breads. This recipe was given to me by a sweet lady from the place where I used to work. This makes two loaves, which is great that I can give one away! Love and hugs for you and enjoy this marvelous Fall weather!
Recipe :
3 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil  (canola)
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups grated zucchini
3 cups flour
1 tsp soda
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup nuts (optional) ( I usually omit this since I don't like nuts in bread)

Beat eggs - add rest in order given
Bake @ 325 degrees for 55-60 min.
Test with tester or toothpick to see if it's ready. Spray 2 loaf pans.   Enjoy!!

3 comments :

  1. yumm.. i love zucchini bread. it's been a really long time since i've made some. i will have to make some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! Zucchini bread is on my list for sometime this October as well...

    Re your comment about our grey cat. He was not declawed - I honestly don't know anybody who has that done to their cats here in the Netherlands. He just passed away a few weeks ago, you can find this on our blog as well. We miss him terribly, but he had a really good life, outdoors mostly, doing what forest cats are good at (hunting).

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Nicki

    ReplyDelete