Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Je parle espagnol à Dieu, italien aux femmes, français aux hommes et allemand à mon cheval. I saw this someplace in the net...thought it was funny. I think it means he speaks German so bad that only his horse can understand?? I love languages and sometimes I think that I should only speak some of them to the cat. I don't have a horse. Alex with his cat Fite!
This is a photo of the coffee House where I work about about 4-5 mornings per month. This month I will work only 4 times the whole month. It's a great place to get to know people in the community.It's fun! In the photo you see Trisha who is a nurse but also works there 3-4 mornings a month.

4 comments :

  1. Nice photos Angela, gostei de ver o lugar onde trabalha. A sua banner está linda com suas fotos.

    Você nem viu que eu fiz uma postagem falando de como usar aqueles tapes q ganhou? Fiz pra você :)

    Aqui está o link http://catarinaregina.blogspot.com/2012/01/fitas-adesivas-decoradas-washi-tapes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sim vi Regina, pensei que havia deixado uma mensagem...devo ter feito algo errado na mensagem:) Muito obrigada !! Tambem trabalho num hospital 3 dias da semana. Sou enfermeira mas nao trabalho como enfermeira, bem e uma long historia. Obrigada Gigi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm just a stranger, born in Sioux Falls, raised in Minnesota and how live in Latvia. (Long story...)
    Anyway, the quote above in French says, I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, and German to my horse.
    It sounds a bit like my husband!! He speaks English to me, French to our kids, Russian to the saleslady and Latvian to our neighbors! Once when he went to the US Embassy and greeted the guards in Latvian, they sent him to the Latvian side without even asking if he had an American passport. He never did that again!

    You have a cute blog. The first few pictures made me long for the wondrous open space of the midwest. I grew up seeing the sky and still need to see it everyday. Funny how that sticks to a person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Kaylana! I didn't see till today. That was a funny story :) Your family speaks several languages, that's wonderful. We speak 3 and I wish I could learn a couple more.

      Delete