Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A simple chicken soup for this cold day. 

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/12/chunky-chicken-soup/ I like this recipe although I made a few changes since I used chicken breast instead to avoid extra fat and I don't have celery so I used green pepper instead and it turned out quite delicious. My son and husband ate all that I gave them. It's a day to stay put therefore I was happy that  I didn't had to go to work today. The view is from my bedroom window and the other is the backyard.

3 comments :

  1. That soup looks delicious. I love Pioneer woman. The snow pictures have me green with envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sure invited for a visit! It's pretty but a bit scarry to drive around during or right after a snow storm though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pouring here today, but at least it's not snowing! :)
    I love soup in wintertime.

    ReplyDelete