Thursday, May 14, 2015

Back with some recipes

I will keep some recipes here because I think it will easy to come back to it whenever I want.
We had a marvelous year so far. Hope the same has been true to you as well.
Allrecipes.com    "Easy Banana Muffins." To see the recipe click on the link.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easy-Banana-Muffins/Detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Thumb&e11=easy%20banana%20muffins&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Recipe&soid=sr_results_p1i1




I finally lost the fear of making Angel Food Cake and went ahead a made one. Ok, it was a mistake to take away all the fear because I forgot and sprayed the pan and thus the reason it didn't raise well. It did however tasted pretty good with the straberries.



We had a couple of cooler days a few days ago and so I decided to make Cauliflower soup. I absolutely love soups.
I got the recipe again from allrecipes.com.   Here is the link for you:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Simple-Cauliflower-Soup/Detail.aspx?soid=recs_recipe_seed





I noticed how bad these photos are. The light in the kitchen at night doesn't help with photography. I apologize.
Hope you have a great end of week.

Angela

4 comments :

  1. Oh my Angela. You were cooking up a storm. Everything looks delicious but my favorite are those yummy looking banana muffins. I can go for one right now with a nice cup of coffee.

    Fondly,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so yummy! I love cauliflower! I've never tried the soup but you made it look easy. So nice to meet you Angela! I'm a new follower. Happy fall :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet, Kelleyn and Sherry!!!

      Delete