Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day!!


It has been a busy week for me trying to get used to this first week orientation at this new job. It leaves me almost no time to blog and other fun activities.  I wanted however to stop by and wish a marvelous Mother's Day to all of you wonderful ladies. I can see through your blog part of your personalities and I can say that you are dedicated, loving women. May the blessings of our Lord be with you always! Thank you for your work as Mother's !! Some of us are mothers to our own children and to other peoples children's such in the case of teachers, social workers, foster parents, etc.  Of course some of us are mother's to our pets that is the same as having a child in terms of commitment. Thank you and Happy Mother's Day to you!!!
This is my mom a few years back!!

 This is my daughter over 30 years ago. Sorry the photo was taken from another photo with glass in front thus the glare.
Mother's Day flowers!


Hope your day is blessed !!!
Hugs,

Angela

15 comments :

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Hope today finds you being spoiled beyond belief. :)
    Love the family photos. Such treasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andi! We went to a park that is very quiet nearby and it was enjoyable.

      Delete
  2. Love your photos of the generations. Beautiful!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie for your visit! Old photos are so much fun!

      Delete
  3. Hi Angela,

    How was your Mother's Day, I hope it was a special one. I'm not a mother but I thank you for the compliment, thank you my friend.

    Beautiful red roses, and those blue flowers are exquisite!

    Love to see your mother and your daughter's photos :)

    ps.: Loved to see a little bit of Des Moines through your eyes.

    Take care my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great Mother's Day!! Thank you very much for your kindness and your visit Regina!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Angela,

    How was your Mother's Day, I hope it was a special one. I'm not a mother but I thank you for the compliment, thank you my friend.

    Beautiful red roses, and those blue flowers are exquisite!

    Love to see your mother and your daughter's photos :)

    ps.: Loved to see a little bit of Des Moines through your eyes.

    Take care my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post and all the photos. Congratulations on the new job. I know what you mean when you say there are not enough hours in the day---I feel the same!!
    Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen!! Indeed a 24 hr day is too small. :) Thank you for the visit!!

      Delete
  6. Just to let you know that I have nominated you for a 'Liebster Award', please come over and take a look! xx hawthorn :) http://bit.ly/1Ww9pyf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am honored. I will take a look! You are very kind!

      Delete
  7. I loved this post, Angela. So sweet to see your mom and daughter's photos. And your pretty flowers. I hope you had a nice Mother's Day. Congratulations on the new job! Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with that new job (since I'm too late to wish you a Happy Mother's Day).

    ReplyDelete