Friday, May 20, 2016

It's a beautiful Day outdoors!

It is a lovely day with lots of sunshine, it's a real blessing! I pray it is a beautiful day for you too!!
I made a baby blanket from a free pattern from Alicia Paulson. She is a very talented lady and her blog is beautiful! I have also bought a fox from her internet shop but I have not had time to work on it yet. The muffins are a recipe shared by Kathleen in her blog My Dark Cove Pantry. My husband who usually doesn't like muffins thought that those muffins are delicious and I liked them too. The funny little egg came in with the other eggs. We buy eggs from a lady from church.
I have some swollen lymph nodes on the neck and now need to go have biopsy done , etc , etc so I am not sure when I will be able to get back here to this blog. I may go and visit your blogs whenever I can though. Sending you hugs from afar!

http://mydarkcovepantry.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2016-04-20T14:07:00-07:00&max-results=5&start=3&by-date=false






 Wishing a lovely Summer time ahead for all of you!
Angela

13 comments :

  1. Your baby blanket is so lovely! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way today with hope that all will be well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending all positive thoughts your way, Angela. I hope to see you back at your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you! Hope all went well with your doctor appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything went well with the appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm already on your blog and already has a follower more
    Pass and follow my blog where it says (participate on this site) click here: I hope your visit http://mibonitolugar.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela - Just wanted to let you know you're on my mind and in my prayers and hope all went well with your procedure and you're feeling fine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angela - Just wanted to let you know you're on my mind and in my prayers and hope all went well with your procedure and you're feeling fine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely compliments about my patchwork quilt. The crochet blanket you made is gorgeous and I love the yarn. I hope everything went ok with the biopsy. Take care, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Angela, I did not know. How are you doing dear? Do you have the biopsy result yet? Please do let me know.

    Your crochet is as perfect as my mother's - beautiful!

    I've never made muffins but I love to it them :)

    Love the eggs, and the flowers are beautiful!

    Take care, and please let me know how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Angela, I did not know. How are you doing dear? Do you have the biopsy result yet? Please do let me know.

    Your crochet is as perfect as my mother's - beautiful!

    I've never made muffins but I love to it them :)

    Love the eggs, and the flowers are beautiful!

    Take care, and please let me know how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad that you are getting a biopsy and have gone straight to the medical profession for advice and treatment. Never put things off with your health, always get a professional opinion ASAP! I'll be checking back to see how you are.... meanwhile, don't worry! Worrying never did anyone any good.
    Love that tiny egg! And the muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to hear about your lymph nodes. I am sending you positive thoughts and I am thinking of you. Take care. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are a very talented woman. the blanket is absolutely beautiful. i love alicia's work as well. i have always meant to order one of her stuffie packs.... some day. i hope you find time for mr. basil fox. the reason that egg is so small is because it is one of the very first to come from the chicken who produced it.

    you are very much in my thoughts and heart right now.
    sending prayers and hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete