Sunday, May 15, 2016

Liebster Award



Liebster Award


I want to thank Kate from  http://livelovecraftme.blogspot.com for nominating me for the "Liebster Award-Discover New Blogs."


As part of the nominations, I need  to answer Kate's ten questions then choose some lovely bloggers, so here goes :)


What's your favourite season?
Spring
Knitting or crochet?
Crochet

Holidays by the sea or a city break?
By the sea 

Fairy lights or candles?
candles

Do you dance to the radio?
Yes indeed ! :)

Were your school days - your 'best days' or 'best forgotten!'
Mostly "best days"

What is your favorite meal?
Lazagna

Did you have a nickname as a child?
No nicknames 

Do you have any tattoos?
None

Night owl or up with the larks?
Up with the larks (most of the time.)

sharing now my chosen nominations with you and reveal their questions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your favorite color?

Where would like to go for a vacation?


Crochet or knitting?

Favorite food?

Favorite author?

Favorite movie?

Favorite city?

Which season do you like best?

Coffee or tea?

Prefer the ocean or mountains?


Right, now it is up to you and this is what you are supposed to to - 
Link back to the blog who nominated you so that more lovely bloggy folk can find new and interesting blogs to read,
Then copy and post the Liebster award picture, 
Answer the questions posed to you,
Choose a new list of fun questions, 
Nominate and notify new and lovely bloggers ! 
Enjoy!

Thank you again Jackie for nominating my little blog and introducing me to new blogs :)


7 comments :

  1. Ah, I see we have much in common, Angela. Congratulations on the award. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colza field is gorgeous. I can see why it inspires you. I have to admit, though, that I had to look up the word "colza" to find out what it is. Your dessert looks so yummy. I've been adding organic coconut flakes to my berries with plain yogurt and find it adds a wonderful naturally sweet taste. Have fun in your garden! xo ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love hearing bits and pieces about other people's lives xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun! Thanks for the visit Cheryl!

      Delete