Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May!

Hope May has been good for you. It got nice and warm these last few days. I love this time of the year when the temperatures are not too high yet.
We went to see a place in the country last Sunday. I really liked the serene atmosphere there. The white building with the bell on top is actually an old school. From far I thought that it was a church. The brown building is now a museum and that was closed the day we visited. We saw a few cabins and one bigger building that had a sign saying it was the kitchen. I presume groups of people must rent those. I saw a few spots that looked great for a pick nick. It's a memorial park and museum. The 7th photo is the auditorium.













Hope you are enjoying May!

Hugs,

Angela

1 comment :

  1. Such a pretty post, Angela. It is a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete