Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Beauty Of June!

Love June!!

I like the temperature in June, it's not hot and humid like the end of July and August. It stays cooler here in ND than in Iowa which is fine with me.
Update on the lymph nodes: The doctor gave me an antibiotic to try and one of the nodes is gone and the other is much smaller but not completely gone. I will see him back tomorrow the 30th. It has been 4 weeks since the last appt. Will let you know what he will say. I am glad that it's reduced in size.
I have been so scared! I pray and let God take control of things.
One of the wonderful things about June is the rhubarb it brings. I really like rhubarb crisp! True that one can not have much of it because of the sugar but a bit of it should be just fine! :)

 Our friend Joan painted an old bike and placed some flowers in the basket in front of it. If you have an old bike there is an idea for you!
 I got white roses however they look yellow in a close up photo.
 Some of our flowers in the front yard.
 I have been drinking lots of mint tea since I read it is good to the immune system. I add some fresh turmeric to it and also a leave of fresh basil.
This is Mr. Fito! He is one funny character. I still have areas that needs to be weeded.

This is a future project. Will let you see what it looks like afterwards. I fear since this will be my first work with quitting. I got the quilt kit from here  It's a baby quilt or lap quilt!
Hope Summer has been great for each one of you. May you now make memories for the future.
"One thing about this world is that the acts that take the most out of you are usually the ones that other people will never know about." --- Anne Tyler
Do not worry about anything, just be peaceful, thankful to God for all you have and do what you must do!

May your Summer days linger slowly and gently.

Angela

4 comments :

  1. Hi Angela, i was so pleased to hear that your lymph nodes have responded to the antibiotics.I shall be thinking of you tomorrow. Rhubarb and cherries are always lovely to enjoy at this time of year.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the only prayer to ever say is in thanksgiving, it is enough.

    I am so happy you problem responded to anitbiotic as it did. Let's hope for a total recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photos - glad you seem to be on the mend long may it continue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the painted bike idea!!! All these photos are simply great!

    ReplyDelete