Thursday, May 23, 2019

Beautiful days

It has been beautiful with rain that makes everything green. However the cloudy days and the extra water all around the farmers fields doesn't make them happy.

The farmer knows just what to do, for God has given him understanding. … The Lord of Heaven’s Armies is a wonderful teacher and he gives the farmer great wisdom. – Isaiah 28:26, 29
Crochet pattern:  https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/schal-quiraing


 Nursery closest to our place
 I bought this Heliotrope with me from the nursery. Love the tiny flowers.
 Isn't this the loveliest print?
 I got this in Africa years ago when we lived there. We were driving when I saw this site that looked like one super long clothes line with drying clothes. It was full of these table clothes in various colors. I wish I could make it stop bunching up in the cloth part. I liked the colors.
 "Don't worry  about anything instead pray about everything, tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done. Phillipians 4:6
 I bought these this year, I like the bluish lavender color.
But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. "(1 Thessalonians 4:13, NASB)

 Whau, what crazy eyes. Wonder what are their names. I should get a field guide to birds of this area.
 Saw this on the way home from town where we go for groceries. Lovely Pelicans!

 Great nursery not far from our house.
 Trying to learn and wish there was a bit more patterns out there. I looked in pinterest but they have so many of those complicates ones. It would be nice if there was more for beginners.









 At the nursery.
 Got some pentas for the back yard.
 This was the group that decided to go out and have some fun. I am not a painter not even in my imagination but it was fun to go out with the ladies and participate in one of these art groups. There was 5 of us from our church.

 Here we are having fun!
 My friend Vicky made this lovely tree, I like how it looked when it was all done. So pretty!
 Scones!!

Wishing  a lovely Spring for all of us! May you be blessed !
XO

Angela

7 comments :

  1. Angela, there are so many pretty pictures here today, I couldn't possibly choose a favorite. However, the bean mosaic just brought back so many memories. My mom had a chicken and rooster made from beans and they hung in our house forever. I wonder where they are now...Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful colours in this post, Angela. The Canada geese are here too but I haven’t seen the other birds.. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos from your part of the world!
    I love seeing your water friends.
    Have a cozy evening.
    We have had rain here too, and you are right.
    Everything is suddenly green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a joy to be creative with other people. Each person's painting is unique and beautiful. What a pleasure to wander around a garden centre nursery! Something I've enjoyed myself lately as I choose plants for Summer planting and new ceramic pots so that I can report my indoor plants. Getting out and about looking at nature is relaxing as is embroidering and crocheting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how amazing to take part in such creative togetherness dear Angela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    your tree is just STUNNING!

    all the trees give some spiritual feelings to my heart ,they reflect the inner beauty of peaceful hearts in the hands of all of you :) great gathering and magnificent display of soul's glory!

    the nursery near you is so joyous and delightful ,vibrant and pretty blooms made my day

    i loved the patterns , i was guided by mom to do needle work and make embroidery though i was not brilliant as much as mom was still i did some to please mom

    your drink looks APPEALING

    never saw such water creature (first image ) around here ,so pretty

    these GORGEOUS FLOWERS filled my heart with joy and peace

    i always LOVE your prayer quotes my friend!
    have blessed spring !

    ReplyDelete
  6. QUE PRECIOSIDAD DE FLORES!!!!
    ME ENCANTAN TODAS LAS FOTOS.
    SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your visit and comments!

    ReplyDelete