Tuesday, August 6, 2019

August

August is going fine despite temps that are a bit high. It'a 83 degrees Fahrenheit today and humid. The humidity makes the day feel a bit warmer that 83 degrees. However it's fine since when we have super cold days in Winter I wish for days like this.
I did some crochet and attended a wedding! Got PE exams done and now I am on cholesterol meds but it's one way to keep healthy.
Hope to visit your blogs soon to see what you all are doing.

She is growing and loves water and she is taking swimming lessons.

I did some sewing. I am tired of those plastic cover and wanted to see if I could make a cloth one.




This flower was all over the lodge where the wedding took place. If you know the name please let me know. I love it's delicate tiny petals
The shawl is all done. It can be used as a scarf.
Finally all done with a border and all. The pattern is Shawl "Quiraing"  I made a few minor modifications.

This was at the wedding.



At the lodge where the wedding took place.




Sorry, all you see of my husband is his shadow. Too sunny!!?

Love to see bees.
At the lodge



Made a crochet cap for Ellie and hope to make a pompom to place on top.



 more bees






May you have a wonderful month of August.
John 14:15
"If you love Me, keep My commandments."
Take care,
Love
Angela

18 comments :

  1. I think the flower might be yarrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t think I’ve seen those tiny flowers before. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nil!! Thanks for the visit and hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice place for wedding! And your little grandchild is so cute!!! I'm going to be a grandmother in November and I'm already waiting for this child, a girl, too. It must be exciting to be a grandmother...
    Be blessed, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks PiipeA, It's wonderful to be a grandmother!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such summer beauty, Angela. The flowers are gorgeous. The tiny ones look like yarrow.

    Your little cutie is growing up so fast. Enjoy every chance you get to be with her. These days are fleeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will be here soon for a visit! These photos were sent to me by her mom and I published them. I can hardly wait to hug her!! :)

      Delete
  7. 83 is normal temperature here dear Angela :) after long stern winters this must be relief for you indeed

    i am sorry that you have to take medicines that you don't like , it happens to me all the time
    how weird that at this part of age we take meds equal to food sometimes ,i hope it works for you well my friend

    many gorgeous shots here as always :) flowers at wedding place are so pretty ,beautifully captured
    i loved the photo of your grand daughter so much .specially one with water ,excellently taken

    your cover is so pretty and how perfectly fit :) Loved the crochet either
    your neck wear is elegant i loved the border much

    enjoy your glorious weathers dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Baili! The mornings are nice and cool now and it warms up during the day. Indeed you do live in a warm country.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The plant looks to be a type of yarrow. Not sure. I have only seen white and yellow so far.
    Such beautiful flower pictures. The temp here is supposed to be in lower 80s. Next week 90s again.
    I am going to enjoy this day for sure.
    Your grandchild is so sweet, love that curly hair.
    Have a great Sunday - Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look for Yarrow next Spring. Thank you Betsy!

      Delete
  10. I LOVE YOUR PICS, AND I REALLY LIKE THE CLOTH COVER YOU MADE, I WILL DO SOME, THANKS FOR SHARING

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely setting for a wedding. It's interesting to see a ceremony taking place in the open air. I guess you have the sunshine so that something like this can be organised. I like your basin covers - a good idea. Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blend flowering fruit shrubs into your regular landscape. Don't have a separate area to turn into a garden? Elderberries, blueberries and currants have pretty flowers in springtime and look great in the fall as well. The side benefit of these landscape-enhancing plants is all the fruit they produce for you to enjoy.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can try using bronzer to fight off your cellulite. A faux tan in the area that are prone to tan make your skin look better and draw attention away from the dimples. The darker colors can make these dimples appear smaller. Just make sure to exfoliate first with a gentle body scrub on those areas, then you can use a tanning lotion or spray.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  14. Give it a good, deep massage and allow the coffee to exfoliate the top layers of skin. Add a little olive oil for lubrication and to ensure the coffee doesn't just fall off all over your floor.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete