Thursday, April 11, 2019

April snow storm

A big snow storm is roaring outside, the wind is blowing hard and it's a bit cold but not horribly cold. It's about 28 degrees. God is good all the time Psalm 31:19  says he stores up goodness for those who fear, revere, and worship him.  With these promises we know to trust that great Spring days are ahead.
Table runner made by friend Becky. I love to have this on my table for it reminds me of Becky.
 Brownies , I made this recipe but used Cacau Barry.
 Our sign that Spring is coming...a day ago...poor birds wonder they are hiding today.
Love this Robin illustrated by Beatrix Potter



 Apple Sharlotka


 Dreaming of Spring

 Son cooked and when he cooks he makes exotic food. This is Srimp Kahari.  He also made Chicken Aloo.
 Early AM only a couple of days ago.
 Salt lamp...I heard it's good for your health...skeptical.
 Apple Sharlotka.   Lots of  apples on this cake.
 Made granola, I missed it since last year.
 Photo of the storm roaring outside right now. 
 When we know right, we can choose to do right . We must learn God's word and by it learn his will and his ways.   (I John 2:29)

Hope this is a good week for us all. May the Lord bless each one of you.
Angela

11 comments :

  1. Beautiful nature photos. Your food photos made me hungry! Especially the aloo... korma is my favorite Indian food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. It is a good day to be inside baking by the look of it, Angela. I am going to try those recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful.. I'll try Apple Sharlotka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Angela,
    I so enjoyed visiting with you this evening!
    Your home looks to be cozy as can be while that storm blows outside.
    I am very interested in the Apple Sharlotka!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty table runner. Love that needlework.
    Beautiful snow scene, so pretty where you are. I can see where the snow has blown on the side of the trees.
    Shrimp Kahar would be a dish I would love to have right now. I must look up a recipe for it. The apple sharlotta, yummm.
    I have heard that the salt lamp is good one's health also. I have one and I like the glow it gives but also skeptical.
    Happy weekend

    Betsy


    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dreaming of spring too, Angela. We have a bit of bloom and then it gets so cold again...then the bloom, and cold. Thankfully, we haven't had snow, but usually we do until mid-April. Also, the food looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We also had a snowstorm and frost a few days ago. There was a lot of snow. But now it's bit warm and snow smelts again. May the Lord bless you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. When there's a snowstorm it's good to be in the comfort of your home and thank the Lord for his goodness. Your friend made a beautiful runner and the shawl is also pretty. You have a good eye for colour co-ordination, Angela. You must be a family who like to cook. The food looks delicious. God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful works, nice pictures to enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Angela, beautiful scenes inside and out! I know you must be anxious for spring and when it does appear it will be so wonderful. Hopefully all that snow is gone by now and temperatures have warmed up a bit. Love the beautiful runner and pretty shawl. Delicious-looking food, too. It's always nice to have someone cook for you. The apple cake looks so yummy! Beatrix Potter is a favorite, especially this time of year. Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter. Sending hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete