Monday, April 1, 2019

April

It's April however around here Spring really starts sometime in May.  I heard that a town nearby was to get a small amount of snow yesterday. Gladly to report that we did not got any snow yesterday.
It has been cloudy and temps above 30 degrees. 
The first minutes of the morning.  Every morning comes fresh, a reminder for us that we have every day a chance to be a better person.
Steel cut oats with brown sugar, dry coconut and dry cherries which are good to regulate female hormones.

 On the way to the village.
 Near here an old garage with moss

 The lake

 His words:

 Celery
 I really like baby shoes...went on a couple of stores and bought a few outfits and shoes for the munchkin!
 Those buds will be turn into lovely leaves
 The lake
Life is better with a sister? Sometimes they fight but most of the time they cuddle.
 I continue to work on these and the white blanket
 Someone had this in facebook
Hope April will be a cheerful month! May it bring happiness and good health.
Angela

11 comments :

  1. Simple and serene beauty, especially the formula at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all small stuff, Angela.

    I always shop for the kiddies too.

    Such great photos! An interesting look at celery!

    Happy April to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS, THEY ARE SO RELAXING :)
    HERE SPRING HAS COME BUT IT IS ABOUT TO SNOW...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Angela, for your nice photos with the text. Be blessed, have a nice April!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have sisters and daughter and I think you hit the relationship dynamic on the head!! And there really isn't anything sweeter than baby shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful pictures. When We were small my sister and I used to fight a lot, but we always stayed together in childhood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a wonderful and excellent post dear Angela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    how these sprouting trees fill heart with peace and gratitude :)

    loved the prayer and your knitting is so inspiring and pretty:)

    either i love the children's cute little stuff specially shoes
    i still have very first shoes of my eldest son :)

    thank you sooo much for this gift in last ,such a great reminder ,very essential for better life !

    wishing you a happy blessed April my friend!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not have sisters but I do have sisters in the Lord. Thanks be to God. Beautiful images and thoughts here that are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have a lot of snow here, but it's nice when the sun shines. Snow begins to melt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful where you are Angela. That first picture is just so beautiful. It's six o'clock here in the morning and you are so right, I can be a better person today. Good thought to start with.
    I do like your breakfast and must try the coconut with dried cherries. Good start with a healthy breakfast.
    I love those baby shoes pictures. Look so soft and comfy. Some baby shoes are just too hard and trendy looking to be comfortable on a little one.
    I do like the simple formula for living, and I do think that manners need to be taught more in school and church is also a good place for young ones to learn them too.
    Happy Friday to you
    betsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete