Wednesday, June 19, 2019

June 2019

 The lovely horizon line here in ND.
 Nice to see our backyard and the park behind clean of snow with this lush green.
 Chive flowers and bugs.
 Lake stones made into cute sculpture by one of my sisters-in-law! She made one for each of us ladies from the family who were at the lake.
 English daisy doing well despite the fact that I planted it where it gets less the optimal sun light.
“Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. (John 15:9)
 I know it's weed in some country but around here we pay for it and love these lantanas.



"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good". (Romans 12:9)

 My small vegetable garden. I place grass clippings between the rows to kill the weeds.


 A cute nest at the parsonage .


 Mexican Heather and a tiny Amni Dara.
 Mexican Heather



May the Lord God bless you always! May you have peace and contentment!
Love , XO
Angela

8 comments :

  1. The peonies will be beautiful, as some already are.

    Is that sour dough bread? Looks yummy.

    Your garden looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!

    "Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good". (Romans 12:9)

    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world really does light up in spring and summer, doesn't it? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos.

    We have one type of Lantana that’s native to Florida. It’s an endangered species.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the flowers and wildlife in your garden. Your sister-in-law's pebble sculptures are perfect as garden ornaments, each one different and made with love. Delicious looking home made bread! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful flowers! The stones also amazing. I like diffrent kind of stones.
    Wish you a happy and calm weekend! We're celebrating the Midsummer and midnight sun in Finland now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a really good crusty bread.
    I think your garden looks great. The tomatoes are doing really well. Does the grass clippings work well to keep down weeds? I have never tried that before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend convinced me and i had no choice than to follow my friend advice,because i never dreamed of loosing my lovely Husband. And i contacted_________Robinson.buckler@ { yahoo }. com, and i discussed with him all my problems and worries and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my husband back a day after. I didn’t believed Him, until when i got home,the next day,my husband called me to inform me that he is coming back home…..So Amazing!! That’s how i got my back through spell casting and our relationship was stronger than ever. One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell it to the people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by Robinson Buckler So! my advice to you out there is to visit this same E-mail address,and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back or and problem at all, pls Contact him and have a happy life.��������������������

    ReplyDelete