Monday, March 25, 2019

Defrosting


I love these bags that comes with the yarn I ordered from Wool Warehouse.

A gift to myself. It came from England and I am pleased because it's well made.



Happy birthday to him! The fish in the cake is because fishing is one of his favorite thing in life.

Slowly defrosting now

Cone trails



It's lovely and soft but I think it looks lighter in photo then in real life. Color name: Natural Mix.

Someone had a birthday around here.


Image result for psalms 23

Minnesota!

Celebrating diversity









It's begining to defrost
 

Corn in the fields yet to be combined. Some people finished their harvest in December last year.



We had these days that I call lovely.

Making that birthday chocolate cake! Used this chocolate powder Cacao Barry  Used a recipe from Alicia Paulson's site. Here is Hershey's recipe   Instead of water ...use hot coffee.





Couldn't believe there was some left. These had a great butter flavor.

I like peeps! I know... too much sugar but I limit myself to two for the year.

This big Moutain Lion was caught nearby here.

23 comments :

  1. Wow...a mountain lion. We have deer around here and oh, a family of bald eagles, but that's about it. Happy Birthday, what a neat cake..coffee, huh? That sounds amazing. Enjoy the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel sad with the killing of animals and wonder if they could had just relocated him. Maybe not then this was the only solution? Who knows.

      Delete
  2. QUE LINDAS FOTOS!!ESAS LANAS ME ENCANTAN.
    EL LEON ESTA MUERTO??
    SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear angela,
    happy birthday! beautiful photos.i like drops wool and have puna and alpaca in my stash.the easterbunnys are so beautiful,i like it.
    have a nice week,
    hugs rregina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos! Such great variety and the two frost photos are exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Beautiful pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your set of photos, Angela. I'm sure your loved one had a wonderful birthday. The cake is fab and I like the decorations! I shall look forward to seeing what you knit with the wool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Anita. I tried to find your blog but I can't get to it by just clicking on your icon here. Thank you for the visit and comment.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Not my birthday Nil but I will to him your message! :)

      Delete
  9. Happy birthday dear Angela !

    may you see so many more along with all the blessings and peace,amen

    Such a delicate and beautiful yarn ,just wanted to feel it in my hands

    i knitted so less but my mom used to knit a lot for her family :)

    these glossy balls reminded me that times .

    Loved these diversity images

    trees covered with snow look so magical and beautiful!!!

    the cookie looks so appealing and delicious ,i love sweet but take so less

    happy spring ahead my friend!
    hugs!

    LOVED the read so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband buys socks made with alpaca wool. So soft and wears so well. I like sweaters made with it too.
    Such a beauty of a picture of the trees in the snow with the misty looking ones in the distance.
    Mountain lions, yikes, glad that one was caught.
    Hot coffee intensifies the chocolate flavor I think and I like using it. The decorations are so pretty and I like the way you decorated the cake. Looks like a vintage tablecloth too. Happy belated birthday to your husband.
    betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel sad with killing the animal but I also don't want to meet one awhile walking. Yeah that is a very old table cloth! You have experienced eyes! :)

      Delete
  11. I like your knitting yarns, they are nice in color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like colors that reminds me of the ocean.

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete