Saturday, February 29, 2020

March 2020

March is here,

Last year March brought a horrible snow storm. We lost our sweet neighbor a day after the storm. He was cleaning snow from the top of the roof. I had never seen anyone removing snow from the top of their roofs till I saw our neighbor doing it. We don't do it! Do you? Anyway...March it is and we hope for the best. March always brings one more snow storm but maybe this year will be different. We always count with the grace of God.

This tea is wonderful!!This is Bohea tea. My sister-in-law was in Boston and visited the Boston Tea Part Ships and Museum. She had asked me what type of tea I like. I told her bold, dark and with a light smoky flavor. This is it!!! Pekoe black tea blend -lightly smoked! The company is Oliver Pluff and co.
Made a few of the white squares 

Chai Rooibos is one of my favorite tea besides black tea. Rooibois  , This tea is a herbal tea that contains antioxidant and helps to reduce inflammation. Pistachios and almond to help that too.
Mr. Basil Fox now has a new Winter coat. I think my granddaughter will like it. Mr. Basil Fox and also the Winter outfit is from Alicia Paulson.  Got both as kits. There is yarn that comes with the coat kit to make a scarf and a sweater that I will have to make it in crochet since I don't knit.

I don't get new clothes often, but If I give one way for recycle I may get a new one if need. I gave a few of my clothes away due to my middle age (old age)  spread and now can't fit in some of my clothes. 
I don't know who invented Bruschetta but whoever did it was a genius!! I love it!!!  Bruschetta Casa Di Oliva.   I got the Roasted Pepper and Artichoke and also Tomato and Olive. My favorites!

Apple Sharlotka   I have used this recipe over and over.  Every time I wonder what to do with apples besides apple crispy this is the recipe that I always use.



Hand embroidery from Brazil. The two hand towels on top are done in Linen and the cross stitched sweet little cows are done in Aida cloth and cotton towel.
Proverbs 1:29
Cheese Bread
Got this from Alicia and I'm now finally working on it.
I pray to our good Father and our creator with reverence and thankfulness. This planet he created and let's us visit is indeed a very small place! Corona virus is there (China) one day and it's here the other. We pray this will pass soon. 
For those who commemorate St. Patrick's Day, I wish you a happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Love and peace,

Angela

13 comments :

  1. Dear Angea, thank you for this! That mr. Fox is so cute with his new coat.
    There are some people,who are in the hospital because of the corona virus in Finland. I'm not scared; everything is in His great hands.
    I wish you a blessed sunday and a nice March!
    ps. We have had really a short time snow this year. Tomorrow it's going to snow. Maybe we can then go to ski.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful, restful, peace-giving post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me smile. So many things I enjoy in my life too.

    The first photo of the tea in the china cup reminds me of the first tea party I had with my almost three year old grandson last week. He had milk in one of my mother’s china cups and we had cookies of course. Lots of fun and great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a nice cup of tea too but have switched to decaffinated and feel loads better for it. I also like green tea 🍵 xx Lovely post and like Mr Fox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love reading your posts, Angela, so much to take in. I love Mr. Fox's coat and your new dress! Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely as always! Your dress is so pretty! What devotional are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post as always with beautiful pictures.
    I must try that tea soon, smokey flavor, sounds good. Mr Fox in his coat and neck scarf is adorable!
    Happy Sunday to you
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww that winter jacket is so cute. :)

    I hope you have a wonderful March, Angela. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful post, Mr Foxes jacket is great and your dress looks pretty.

    Happy March Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely post, Angela, so many sweet things....Love your pretty tea-cup and your new dress. The darling little fox will be well-loved, I'm sure. I think we all struggle with regrets, but we learn great lessons that way. God in his wisdom gives us so many opportunities to learn and grow. You are a dear inspiration with your gentle ways, my friend. Sending hugs to you xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I get a sense from this interesting blog post that your days are being spent quietly at home after your trip away. Crafting, baking, reading and being in God's presence and taking nourishment from his word is a good way to spend the days. Your crochet squares are lovely and a satisfying project. The soft toy will be enjoyed. May you and your loved ones experience happy, peaceful March days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. a very beautiful sharing dear Angela

    i hope this time March skip the snow storm ,back in my native village it snowed after fifty years (grandma told us) and yeas my mom removed snow from roof after it stopped as our roof was not made for snow such as sloppy
    special thanks for sharing heartwarming words ,they always touch my heart so deep!
    the invented dish looks appealing and so does your all other food :)
    oh i loved the pretty dress for your granddaughter :)
    this lovely embroidery reminded me my mom's needle work really beautiful
    virus threat is on here either and prayers are same with hope for better situation and health to all inhabitants of this planet
    more glories and blessings to your days ahead my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure your granddaughter will love Mr Basil Fox. Your apple recipe looks delicious I will definitely be trying it. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete